All In One Return Process
ShipHero gives you the ability to manage returns efficiently while reducing errors when restocking. Our system facilitates every step in the return process with an embeddable return tool that allows customers to create return shipping labels, and a dashboard to allow warehouse staff to track return receiving, merchandise condition, and restocking.
All returns are compiled in an easy to digest history log, so you can see what items are being returned and why. Use that info identify ways to reduce returns, and even catch product flaws that can be fixed.
ShipHero gives your employees the ability to manage returns efficiently, increase communication with the warehouse and reduce errors when restocking.
Our system facilitates every step in the return process with an embeddable return tool that allows customers to create return shipping labels, and a dashboard to allow warehouse staff to easily track return receiving, merchandise condition, and restocking.
Here’s how it works:
- A Customer service rep receives a call from the customer and after vetting the return request, and generates a Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA. During this call with the customer, the rep can take down any required information from the customer as to why they are returning the product as well as the stated condition of the product to be returned. They can then generate a return shipping label (pre-paid or self-return) and email directly to the customer from the ShipHero interface.
- Once the product is received from the customer in the warehouse, an employee verifies the condition of the product(s) and confirms whether it’s resellable or not. If the product(s)is resellable, they can restock it and update the inventory from their iOS handheld. The status of this return then automatically becomes “Warehouse Complete”.
- The customer service rep can then perform a search query to view the returns with a status of “Warehouse Complete” and complete the return by marking it as refunded.
ONLINE RETURN ADMINISTRATION AND LABEL GENERATIONS
Most customers have come to expect the ability to go on an ecommerce’s website and generate a RMA and return shipping label without speaking to a human. ShipHero gives you the ability enable your website within a few minutes and a few simple clicks.
ShipHero allows you to fully customize the rules of the return process. There are too many to list, but here are a few we get asked about most often:
- Ability to only return a specific items for specific reasons
- Ability to impose “final sale” status so items can’t be returned
- Offer pre-paid return shipping or require that the customer pay the return shipping cost
- Limit the number of days an item can be returned
- Seamless customer service interaction